Daughter works at this Japanese fusion place...we've been there once for the Sunday special, and waddled out of the place. (I LOVE their sushi, and the hot rock's pretty good, too.)
Westword just reviewed Japoix, and did an extensive slide show on their food, which looks a heck of a lot more delicious than the reviewer's putting on. (Notice the server with the same last name...yes, we're related!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment