Well, now I know why we probably won't be getting a Trader Joe's anytime soon...at least, according to Westword.
It's because our grocery stores, by law, can't sell anything stronger than 3.2 beer. Which leaves out TJ's famous 'two buck Chuck,' not to mention all sorts of interesting wines they usually carry.
Well, pooh. IKEA's finally come into town -- why not Trader Joe's, too? Please?? (I am really tired of going to Albuquerque, eight hours away, for my TJ fix...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
2 comments:
Whoo hoo -- Trader Joe's finally changed its mind! A store will be going in at 29th St. in Boulder, CO. But here's the sad news:
Not until 2013.
I guess anticipation is a good thing... sort of. But I'm already missing the lebkuchen I'd buy there for the holidays.
Good thing I'm headed to Albuquerque in early November. Will stock up there.
See the article here:
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_19964370
More on the subject here...
http://cindybrick.blogspot.com/2012/10/trader-joes-in-colorado-yes-but.html
Post a Comment