He headed for Australia, to hang out on the beach!
Photo by permission of friend Constance Mullans, who has been spending her holidays in Australia, on break from teaching in Vietnam.
Now you know where Santa goes for fun, after his trip around the world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

No comments:
Post a Comment