Wanna know the newest color most favored by the world?
Marrs Green.
At least that's according to a survey conducted by British paper company G.F. Smith. This shade of teal, with blue-green notes, was inspired by the hills of Scotland. (The shade was originally nominated by Annie Marrs of Dundee, Scotland.)
Okayyyy...
It IS pretty. But I never got the memo. Did they ask you to vote?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guitar Men
Tommy Emmanuel and Billy Strings let loose on Guitar Boogie & Working Man Blues. See if you can keep up!
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

1 comment:
Beautiful. Looks especially good here in Florida. But it's not in my home decorating palette. I've got a lot invested with the 'country' colors of mustard yellow, barn red, blue, and some kind of green other than Mars ... etc.
And no, they didn't ask me.
Thanks for the information, Cindy!
Post a Comment