Time to rest and relax...right? Only our kids are heading for their next gig at the Denver Gem Show this week. The Brick did some work on the truck, since it would be needed for hauling. And I got a wild hair and sorted through our storage pantry, as well as putting some other stuff away. (Needless to say, we are not going to starve this winter.) Next, it's checking on our friends' house (they're on vacation), then work on a few deadlines.
Yep, that sounds restful. I feel about as relaxed as the kitty below.
How Jeff Foxworthy turned a 'redneck' insult into a moneywinner. (I still like Bill Engvall's "Here's your sign" comments best, though.)
Real photos -- that only look fake. These are amazing.
Tissue still on this T-Rex skeleton shows how and why it died. Let's say he should have avoided an argument with a Triceratops. I wonder -- what happened to it??
Why Texas A & M is proud of its title, "Home of the 12th Man." Did you know this?
Some of the backstories to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody." I love this song!
Start digging, so you can make a patio in your backyard -- and find a fortune!
Has there really been a huge genocide in Gaza? You'll find this very interesting -- and enlightening.
Can you imagine swimming down the aisle on your wedding day? This bride did it...
Have a great week. And be sure to take a nap or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment