Friday, December 2, 2011

Life Changes Fast

I had plans for how this weekend was going to go...now it's all different.

My uncle Dean went into the hospital a few days ago for pancreatitis -- but sepsis (infection) set in, went into his brain, and started shutting major organs down.
    He died this morning.

A 6:15 a.m. flight to Michigan is in tomorrow's picture now, and time spent with the Mama and my family there while they try to pick themselves back up and figure what's going on.

The only real good thing about it is being there to celebrate my brother's birthday on Dec. 4.

Back in touch in a few days. 





1 comment:

Joline said...

Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss of your Uncle Dean. Have a good trip home to check on your Mom. Joline

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...