Friday, March 9, 2012

Don't Buy From Amoozle

This deal website was offering BOGO gift cards, from Amazon, American Express, Target and Wal-Mart. I read something from a blogger mentioning it...
      So I bought some cards. $149 and change.

And got absolutely nothing.

Fortunately, I paid with Paypal. And after two long weeks of waiting for Amoozle to contact them, they refunded my money.

Whew.

I have a feeling they'll reappear again, though their website is currently offline. If they do, this is yet another one of those "too good to be true" items. Don't fall from it.

Don't buy from Amoozle.

No comments:

Monday Stuff On the way to Other Stuff: Meltdown

     The nice thing about Colorado is that we have these horrendous snowstorms -- and within a few days, they're melting off -- fast. Al...