I've got a post on five frugal ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day over on Tight Fisted Miser. Have a look! It includes a recipe for Dublin Coddle, as well...or check out the recipes on the Holiday Goodies blog, including one for Irish Stew. Enjoy, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
the gentle saint hisself, courtesy of Wikipedia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday (er, Sunday) Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Forward We Go
Life goes on. I've been saying (and feeling) this pretty much all month -- but it's true. We both had some flu-ish days...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
My heart is breaking. One of my (really, our) dearest friends from Castle Rock died last week on Sept. 23. Jo had been struggling with c...
No comments:
Post a Comment