Saturday, June 17, 2017

Oops

    Gentle Readers, I messed up.

If you saw a strange post for a few hours tonight on June Frugal Hits and Misses...well, that's my working file. You weren't supposed to get it for a few weeks yet. I put up another post, and must have accidentally 'published' this one, too.

Darn.




It's tiptoed back into the Ethernet for a while, until it can grow into a full-fledged post.

Sorry about that. 

Probably will, too...

For a Friday, today has been extra-hot and really busy. I did a bunch of errands in searing heat, then flopped down and had a root beer with ice when I got home.  (The Brick, both girlies and Son #1 all drink beer; I don't drink that stuff. Tequila, you bet.)

This weekend will be spent catching up on paperwork...and hopefully cooling off a bit. Everyone will stop by on Sunday to say hi to their favorite DAD. I've even promised him a Sachertorte.

Hello, weekend -- you're needed.





No comments:

Lessons Learned From A Gunslinger: The Redux

      I wrote this post for another website years ago...but it's worth visiting again. And yes, Paladin and we are still buddies.      W...