Thursday, August 22, 2019

Things I Don't Understand: What The...?

    My file for these is overflowing, even though I posted recently.

The world is just too full of things I don't understand. You either, I'm sure.

 Remember: I'm not making this stuff up. Not even the nice ones.

P.S. More coming soon.




We've all gotta start somewhere...
too bad his ego doesn't seem to remember this.

Then there's the kid, accused of shooting his grandfather for a $7 million inheritance, who takes his mom for a fishing trip. The boat just 'happens' to sink, and her body has never been found. The insurance company won't pay up on the boat -- apparently it thinks that odd facts like holes drilled in the hull (and not plugged adequately) might suggest the kid did it on purpose.
(P.S. He's never been charged.)

If that's not weird enough for you, try the strange case of the girl with meth stashed inside her body. But she says it's not hers, and has noooo idea how it got there.
 (Well, maybe the first part is true.)
Notice the large, staring eyes...I've seen this 'Bambi look' before
 when someone was lying to my face.




 Maybe the dog's telling her to ditch the cat...



What a nice guy. 


I'd be the one STILL staring at the screen.  





Only one question: will they let you...








No inflated ego here. Nope, unh unh.



I don't want to know. 


Enjoy.




No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...