Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Christmas gift ideas - fast, and priced right!
Yes, it's coming...and now's a great time to start on gift ideas before Thanksgiving hits. This site has so many different suggestions that I ran out of steam, trying to read them all! What sets it apart from others, though, is the plethora of inexpensive gift ideas for guys. That, and lots of recipes. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
-
Harriet Hargrave died earlier this month. I was familiar with her store in the Denver area, Harriet's Treadle Arts, not far from my...
1 comment:
Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often.
George
from Gift Ideas.
Post a Comment