Real Simple magazine has an intriguing slide gallery on uses for holiday decorations and such after the holidays. Some intriguing stuff here -- check it out!
I have a multi-purpose wish for you: a safe, warm and content Christmas, remembering the Child who started all the hoopla, after all --
"Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask thee to stay
Close by me forever, and love me, I pray.
Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care
And take us to Heaven to live with Thee there."
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment