COLD here...and has been snowing since last night. Light, tiny flakes. Unfortunately, they're not thick enough to force no school for tomorrow -- or so Husband thinks.
One of my favorite bloggers, Meredith at Like Merchant Ships, is finally posting again! I've missed her so much. True to form, even when she's talking about a subject that doesn't help me much (a Nutcracker's Suite ballet party for little girls), there's something wonderful tucked in as well -- like these cute little chocolate mice that may make an appearance in Daughters' Christmas stockings. (Here's another version, made with dried apricots.)
Tune in tomorrow for the results of the Great Stationery Giveaway. See you then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment