Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Getting Ready...

Restless. What the heck is wrong with me?

I think it's a combination of things --

*some business stuff needs to be finalized (boring paperwork-type stuff)
*the girlies have gone home
*back to 'normal' life -- washing, dirty dishes, bits on the carpet
*a long-worked-on job...that still needs another week's worth of effort
*schlepping everything out for decorating -- I want it out, just don't want to put it out!

Gripe, gripe, gripe.

Also, a blizzard is moving in...a prime ingredient for restless temps and feelings.

I stopped and had eggrolls with Daughter #1 on my way home from Denver this morning. Better. A few hours of cleaning...that business paperwork worked on. Salmon and sweet potato fries for supper; Husband and a friend to share it with. Best of all.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...