Something wonderful to aim for...
(Thank you, Life In Grace, for sharing.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Carrying On
Things started to change this past week. We had a few cool days, including two with rain! (Miracle or all miracles) A few flutte...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
2 comments:
I've not seen this quote before but it is so true. Thanks for sharing it. Perhaps we can face hardships better for having read this astute observation about life and relationships.
I'm not sure if we can ever attain the category of "best people," but it's certainly worth considering how we handle things in life...
thanks for writing, Barbara.
Post a Comment