I'm trying to finish up some appraising reports, as well as some pesky paperwork -- and at the same time, tidy up the house enough for another visit from an interested buyer. If I can only get these things done, then I've got several days' worth of quilt restoration to finish up.
It's supposed to rain and snow all week...figures. March is indeed 'going out like a lion.' At least that makes me want to stay in and get work done.
Meanwhile:
I've gotta be me...who else would get the work done?
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

No comments:
Post a Comment