Wednesday, January 11, 2023

New Year Resolutions

 


Did you notice who said it?

  (More here, thanks to Bored Panda. This very funny site is one of my favorite stops, especially during dark and/or discouraging days.)

I have pretty much given up on New Year's resolutions. For one thing, I don't always follow through. For another, Things Happen that prevent them. And I have enough misses, procrastination and failures to feel bad about, already. But I do make plans and reminders and note them in my appointment book -- especially on month-end notes. This helps keep me on track. For example: renew Brickworks' LLC before it expires, and send in my recertification to keep my AQS credentials current. But I mention deadlines like this at least 1-2 months ahead. Maybe these are actually resolutions -- but they're doable that way.



No comments:

I Shouldn't Be Laughing...

  Poor guy...