Saturday, April 22, 2023

Or Text, At Least. Plus Updates.

 


Snow on the ground here as I'm writing this...and it's still snowing. We got 3 or 4 inches overnight, but I'm not griping -- Breck (Breckenridge) got 11, and Winter Park got 12. Ski fanatics will be thrilled.



A sore throat, croaky voice and on-and-off shivering (fever?) have been steady companions for the past few days. At first, I thought it was just getting used to the altitude again, but no. We've been gone the past few weeks -- on back-to-back cruises to the Caribbean! Warm weather, and far more humid than we're used to. Beautiful places. Great food. Lousy internet, which was actually a blessing -- I just closed my laptop and paid attention to other things. And we were able to spend week #1 with our dear cousins from Michigan. 

I'll tell you more about it in future posts. For now, I need to wash windows...and maybe take a nap.



No comments:

Making Their Point