Yes, I have other things to do...but this is the first time in weeks I've not had a Huge Pressing Deadline on my back. So surfing the 'net feels like fun.
Not that I don't have two rooms to clean out, so Mom and Cuz Joy actually have a place to sleep when they visit next week...
Anyways, here's the first: a New York Times article on dumpster swimming. You read that right! People in New York City are cleaning out and lining dumpsters, then making them into temporary swimming pools.
Weird, but brilliant!
And here's a shoe garden for plants...a hanging shoe caddy that holds plants.
(and thanks, Tracey at Frugal Luxuries, and her buddy at Dirtdujour!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
1 comment:
That sounds fab, the dump swimming!
Post a Comment