Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Food!

Swap a candy bar wrapper for a free bag of Hershey's Pieces! Explanations and the redemption form are here, but don't dawdle...deadline is 2/10. (Darn it, I had an Almond Joy yesterday afternoon...and the wrapper has gone out with the trashman this morning.)


Let Qdoba take you out for lunch! They say that thousands of prizes are being given out daily. I only won a free drink today (darn it) -- so did Husband -- but I got a coupon for a free meal a few days ago.

And El Pollo Loco is giving out free Steak Quesadillas when you purchase 'stuff,' plus coupons for BOGO Steak Grillmaster Tacos. Go here for more info. (Thanks, Coupon Cravings!) Yummm...

I must be hungry...wish Husband would get home so we can go redeem that Qdoba coupon! Have a great weekend...

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...