Swap a candy bar wrapper for a free bag of Hershey's Pieces! Explanations and the redemption form are here, but don't dawdle...deadline is 2/10. (Darn it, I had an Almond Joy yesterday afternoon...and the wrapper has gone out with the trashman this morning.)
Let Qdoba take you out for lunch! They say that thousands of prizes are being given out daily. I only won a free drink today (darn it) -- so did Husband -- but I got a coupon for a free meal a few days ago.
And El Pollo Loco is giving out free Steak Quesadillas when you purchase 'stuff,' plus coupons for BOGO Steak Grillmaster Tacos. Go here for more info. (Thanks, Coupon Cravings!) Yummm...
I must be hungry...wish Husband would get home so we can go redeem that Qdoba coupon! Have a great weekend...
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment