Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day!

Husband slept in luxuriously, while I did an appraisal...and worked on Stuff. (Ok, I slept in a bit longer, too.) Our houseguests left on Saturday night. It feels so strange to be back to cooking for just two people -- plus dogs! And it's back to wandering around in underwear, to grab a clean pair of socks, or let the dogs out.


Aaahhhhhh.....

I wish I could say I was doing exciting stuff. I am, however, doing business paperwork that needs to be finished off, helping process orders, and cleaning up (slowly) all these accumulated piles. (Yvonne, the 15-minute rule is really coming in handy!) Thank God for being able to tape shows -- I let them play, turn up the volume, then treat them as if they were radio shows. It's amazing how much of the plot you can follow, if you take a good look at the characters in the beginning of the program, then just listen for new voices.


More tomorrow.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...