Run, don't walk, over to your Facebook account, and access Wholly Guacamole. They're currently running a $4 coupon that will let you get a nice pot of guac or cheese sauce practically free! (I could even print off two: one for us, one for Daughter #1, who is a sucker for an avocado anytime.)
Click on 'Like,' then coupons -- it's just a step after that. These coupons are only good for the first 10,000 printings or so, so don't dawdle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment