...how many strange photos did you produce this year?
Actually, we behaved ourselves. Everything looked normal. But that's not the case for others; witness this odd slide show. The best treat of all in this department is Awkward Family Photos.com, which has a full range of just weird to truly bizarre. (Don't miss 'Grandpa's Last Stand' and 'LOL Cats'...sterrrrrraaannnge. There's also Grandpa and Grandma at Christmastime, with three of four grandchildren screaming their heads off.)
For once, I actually celebrated Thanksgiving without reading Christmas stories, or listening to Christmas music. Now, on to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment