(Hey, if Shawn Hannity and Greta VanS can use that phrase a lot, so can I!)
A dog catches a salmon -- as it swims across the road. (I'm not making this up. Go look.)
A bear chases a bison down the road in Yellowstone National Park. (Does he catch him? Go see!)
And now I'm off to wash dishes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment