just exhausted.
The Texans are on their way home...but not before they spent the morning here.
Oh, but that was before the 6-9 inches of hail (not to mention driving rain and flooding) we got the night before.
And we had company afterwards for a few nights.
Plus work.
And I'm beat.
Sorry for the silence...I'll be back in touch shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment