Niece Stephanie and Nephew Adam's darling baby is up on Facebook...and I just had to share the photo with you. (Hey, humor me, ok?)
If you ever wondered what The Mama looked like, here she is, holding Baby Adie. Little Brother Mike is on the right. (Lucky he wasn't wearing many buttons -- they would have busted right off.)
Proud dad Adam is on the left. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

No comments:
Post a Comment