Yes, this giveaway is still going strong! Go here to enter for a free copy of one of the large photo/informational books on quilting you could find. Looks great on your coffee table, too.
Giveaway ends Sunday at midnight...
Chip E. Nell, I know you read this blog regularly -- but we still haven't heard from you about the Hanky Panky book you won a few weeks ago! We'd love to mail your copy...when we get your address. Please e-mail me personally at cindyjbrick@gmail.com....quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment