Brickworks - A Brick Looks At Life
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
An Engineer's Look At Cats
Not this...(which is actually quite funny)
This. (
I know whereof I speak -- the Brick was an engineer for a couple of decades or so.
)
But if the cat was doing this post, I'm sure it would be:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Dog!
Tote Bags, Authors, Designers & Copyrights -- Plus Update
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
Rainy Days... And Brick Thoughts
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
Frugal Hits & Misses: October Report
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment