Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Doggie Delight
I don't know whether to laugh or scream, myself...guess I'll cry instead, because:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rockies, boo hoo: In spite of a valiant late effort, the Rocks lost tonight to the Diamondbacks: 11-7. That effectively pulls them out of the race for the pennant.
Ah well. Can't win every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...


No comments:
Post a Comment