Brickworks - A Brick Looks At Life
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Another Take On the Subject
Shades of what I was discussing yesterday...
The Brick came home early from hunting. (Yay!) He didn't bag an elk, but I'm so glad to have him back. It was too quiet around here.
When we were talking about the
Weinstein Affair,
he laughed and mentioned this scene from
Casablanca:
He's right!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Dog!
Tote Bags, Authors, Designers & Copyrights -- Plus Update
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
Rainy Days... And Brick Thoughts
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
Frugal Hits & Misses: October Report
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment