Monday, February 13, 2023

Valentine Things I Don't (And Do) Understand

 You know how much I love these. So here, in the spirit of Feb. 14, are plenty of "Awww" and "What the heck???" items from the Cupid of luuvvv. Feel free to print Sherlock and Mr. S. off for your favorite person(s).




Something from the Big Guy for you. Enlarge and use for your own Mr. or Mrs. S.




What was ordered -- what arrived, instead.




The handyman's secret weapon.








Heart-shaped meatloaf... how romantic.


What guys do after work on Valentine's Day.







Whoops. Guess he/she wasn't impressed.


These are discounted. Wonder why?



(In my case, it was Christmas chocolates, with the green references carefully removed.)










Ummmm...









For those of us who admire the great detective...















Happy Valentine's Day to my dear, sweet Brick. You sexy thing, you.




No comments:

I Shouldn't Be Laughing...

  Poor guy...