Monday, August 4, 2008

The Quilt Teacher Ring Blog Rides Again!

I've added a new ring of buddies to my site -- a whole group of quilting friends who also teach nationally. They range all over the gamut, from my goofy (and extremely talented) friend Ami Simms, whose dedication to researching (and abolishing) Alzheimer's Disease has made me proud to be associated with her, to engineering and machine quilting wonder John Flynn (whose wife Brooke's wry wit makes me laugh!) to the head of the Ring, Karen Combs, whose quilts are one of the architectural wonders of the modern world.

Ahem.

I know what you're thinking. You're visualizing those creepy individuals with hair over their eyes who crawl out of television sets. And wells. And God knows what.

Naah...

These Ring members are extraordinary people. I know. I've shared meals and teaching duties and late-night coffee sessions and breakfasts with many of them. They're wonderful.

Take a minute and visit one or more of their sites...you'll gain new ideas and inspiration from just hanging out with them. (Again, I know from experience...)

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...