Yes, I'm now a member!
This roll call has some of the most inventive, helpful blogs out there, including my favorites Get Rich Slowly, Moneysaving Mom, LentilsandRice and LikeMerchantShips.
Scroll down through the list on the right-hand side of the home page, click on whatever looks interesting --
...and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment