Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Reprieve...And Mother's Day Freebies

I'm still here...which is wonderful.

The Mama's still on hold for open heart surgery. Her appointment with the surgeon is Monday...and I'll know for sure when to head for Michigan after that. I'm guessing soon.

Meanwhile, I've been able to work on some delayed jobs, clear away some other commitments...and spend some time with the Brick and the doggies. Knowing I must leave makes every moment sweeter.
     Yes, Mother's Day is Sunday -- but in this uncertainty, it's some farflung event, way off in the fog. Is it really going to happen?


      If you're looking for Mother's Day freebies and discouts for restaurants, by the way, here's a good place to start.

P.S. Don't forget about the Fat Wallet special, too...double the usual money back (12%, instead of just 6%) when you order a Groupon. And there are plenty of them to choose from!  That special is only good this Thursday - Saturday.
     Use this link to get started. (Yes, I get a little perk off it, too...thanks, if you do it.)



Meanwhile, I've got some ironing and appraisals to finish up. 

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...