It is insanely green here. Normally, by late July, the landscape turns to tan, punctuated by a green bush or two. Not so this summer...even the hillsides are green, green, green and wildflowers are blooming like crazy. I've rarely seen our trees and flowers so healthy-looking.
But it is hot. Wipe-your-brow and fall-down-panting HOT. I'm headed out to mow the lawn. Pray for me.
Hope your weekend is filled with a cool breeze or two...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
1 comment:
Did you live through the mowing? Hope so.... (smiles...)
Post a Comment