Apologies...I didn't meant to be so quiet.
I've just not been feeling absolutely up to par, though it's back to regular schedule. That means I start something, get it half-done, drop it and go sit down for a while, pick up something else...
Half-finished really means half-baked. Today, I plan to CONCENTRATE and make piles disappear. Even if it means slogging through one task at a time.
We have snow, but not to the level of you-all back East. These newscasters have a snowball fight on-camera to celebrate...looks like my cousins, growing up!
Ah well. Back to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment