This one, from the recent blizzards back East, looks like so much fun. If you tried it around here, you'd get as much dirt as snow, though the mountains have gotten more than their share.
No matter -- storm clouds are lurking on the horizon. We're supposed to have a fresh coat of Colorado white, starting later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
1 comment:
Sadly it won't show for me here in England. But I bet it was great!
Post a Comment