Yep, that's right. It's coming.
I have some boxes to ship today. (Hope they get there in time...this is the first day I've felt up to actually thinking about it.) In the meantime:
Frugal Upstate has 20 frugal-and-fun suggestions for celebrating.
I enjoy riffling through Like Merchant Ships' archives, too -- she is especially good for stuff done at the last minute. (Not that I would know what that felt like...)
Or -- design and make your own Valentine's Day e-cards...free.
Got some ideas to share?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment