The cold light of Monday morning reigneth...and it's still snowing.
Actually, I feel very snug, typing and watching the flakes eddy past the window.
Thought about it more, and there were two types of Superbowl commercials that were worth watching --
The Denny's 'Chicken Warning' commercials: advertising for a free Grand Slam breakfast Tuesday! (Good from 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
And I STILL like the E-Trade kid commercials, though other people say they're sick of them. The girlfriend version's a prime one.
The Daily Beast thought these were the best 15 commercials of Superbowl. (Naaahhhh...)
And Husband laughed like crazy at the Dodge Charger commercial...I didn't get it. (We did see a very similar car in Steve McQueen's Bullitt a few nights before...but it was driven by the bad guys! McQueen drove a Mustang -- so did Husband when I first met him.)
Back to it...hope your work is starting out swimmingly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment