Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
1 comment:
Well! The Blogspot trolls are back, and hard at work -- I can add a headline, but all text or photos get blissfully ignored. Be patient with me, as I'm impatient with them. (The stinkers.) Hopefully Husband can help me figure out what's going on this weekend.
The Mama and Cousin Joy left for Michigan this morning. I'm looking at a houseful of piles everywhere that need to be sorted, put or thrown away. Hopefully you're looking at a peaceful, clutter-free weekend yourself!
Take a moment to read this post on ALMOST FRUGAL, though: it has some very practical -- and helpful -- frugal tips:
http://almostfrugal.com/2011/05/17/jennifers-approach-to-frugality/
Talk to you soon. Thanks for your patience.
Post a Comment