Thursday, July 7, 2016

Glory Hunkadory

I can't help myself -- these Hey Girl' memes just speak to me, especially when they cover subjects dear to my heart: books & writing, crafts and quilting, just plain life. Ryan G, keep doing your magic. 

The Brick thinks they're silly. He's right -- they're ridiculous.

       Let's look at some more.









    This previous one always makes me think of my quilting hunk. The Brick's anniversary present this year was a promise to do the dishes all the time, including loading/unloading the dishwasher. 
      Lest that doesn't seem like much, wait for a night when you're on deadline, and the counters are piled high. You'll change your mind -- fast.














and if you're tired of Mr. Moony Face, there's always:



Sigh. 
Now I have to get some work done. 



No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...