Thursday, April 6, 2017
How Will You Go?
...or a Tostito lime tortilla chip.
For the Brick, it probably would be chocolate chip cookie crumbs (known in the family as "pogeybait").
I could also see collapsing from a needle or pin stuck Somewhere Important.
It's thought that writer Sherwood Anderson may have died from an imbedded fishbone. I'd rather it was sewing-related.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up
...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

No comments:
Post a Comment