Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hey Girl - Again

Still plugging away around here. 

The Brick doesn't cough as much -- but when he does, the house rattles, and all the dogs look startled.

Continued crashes and such from the bathroom-in-progress. Daughter #2 is now here, as well, chatting away. (She is a jewelry appraiser, and a huge help in double-checking values when I'm working on such things.) 

Everything is blooming like crazy outside -- but I don't have time to go wander around in it. 
Soon, hopefully. 

Meanwhile, I thought you would enjoy another visit to "Hey Girl" World. (You know I've got a thing for this.) Poor Ryan Gosling has no idea how it started -- but he's managed to draw other cute guys in. Most of the selections today are craft-related: quilting, knitting and crochet enthusiasts, enjoy.

Try not to drool onto your fibers.  (Okay, maybe a little.)











And of course:



This is the last one...I think. 


No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...