A glorious sunlit (slightly chilly) day here -- I feel a little guilty enjoying the sunshine when so many are enduring blizzards. We normally get it, too -- but the really bad storms skipped our area right now. The folks called from Michigan -- they're snowed in and planning on staying put for a while.
Photos, especially of other places, not only are restful, but inspiring. Take a look at the best of 2008, according to Pixcetera:
http://www.pixcetera.com/pixcetera/2008-pictures-of-the-year-peoples-choice/43257
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment