I'm here...having trouble concentrating. But (slowly) keeping on with what I need to do.
I washed Buck's least-worn blanket, so Charley can use it. As Buck's other blanket and pad went into the trash, a little part of me whispered, "Bye, puppy." It's hard. I'll be ok. So will Husband and the girlies, and even The Mama, who loved Buck, too. But right now, it's hard.
Heading to the quilt history group who meets monthly at the Creative Needle in Littleton, CO. A bunch of us get together, analyze styles, look at samples, and talk our heads off about quilts, blocks, and textiles in general. It's wonderful...and strangely comforting.
If you live in the Denver area, you'd LOVE this group. It's free, thanks to the kindness of Marge, Creative Needle's longtime owner. I don't get to be there as often as I'd like...other guilds and groups meet on the second Tuesday of the month, after all. But it's worth it to get there when I can. You should, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes Sense...
Unless the King appointed you personally as the Judge of All. Why not let Him take care of it, instead?
-
[Update on the Update! Kate Spain's posted a final comment. I'm not sure she still completely understands the struggle quilting prof...
-
It's raining here. A lot. This would not be a surprise in other parts of the world, particularly Michigan, where I grew up. On our tri...
-
Another squeaky-tight month for us...but with God's grace and a lot of holding back, except largely essentials, we're ok. Early in t...

No comments:
Post a Comment