Tuesday, July 28, 2020

DONE

   Yes, Gentle Readers, The Book is finally FINISHED.




I had to stay up a bunch more hours, checking photo placements and adding bits and pieces here and there. And I still have to add the index -- a few hours more. But in general, I'm pleased with how it's turning out. 

You'll have to see what you think, when it's published. Probably this fall. I'm hoping they stick with the title I gave it: Colorado Curiosities. After all, it's part of Arcadia Publishing's 'Curiosities' line. In some ways, it's a sequel to my Ghosts & Legends book.






Now off to bed for some sleep. Whew.


2 comments:

HDBD said...

Waiting and waiting for the last update.
By the way, when would you be finished to ad bits here and there ?
Can't wait really. You did a great job.
Let's hope for the best.

Cindy Brick said...

Well, thank you!

You are very, very kind.

It's in the editors' hands now...I'm hoping for the best, too.

Thanks for writing.

I Shouldn't Be Laughing...

  Poor guy...