Thursday, July 23, 2020

Grumblings of A Bad Girl

...in more ways than one.

Just a few hours of work are left to finish up all the bells and whistles for The Book. Yes, I should have done it by now, instead of doodling around. Yes, it could be completed -- if I'd just do it.

I am sick to death of politics. Of any kind. Is there ANY work being done right now, in between the arguing and insults?

including the voters -- no more nasty remarks, please.

Everything feels grubby and full of hair...in part because both Charley and Ruby are shedding like anything.

Nothing looks good to eat -- because then I have to cook it.

It's hot again. (Is that a good enough excuse?) The protesters are at it again, looting and burning.

from Atmtee.com.


We can't go swimming. Either we have jobs to finish (see above), or the pool's closed, when we do have the opportunity.

We can't go on vacation. Commitments to finish up first. See above.

The books I brought home look uninteresting right now. We have a ton of movies to watch -- ditto.


I thought being an adult was supposed to be fun. Rewarding. Exciting.
             I don't want to be one anymore.







Gripe, moan, complain.

Sigh...had better get back to work. 


You can laugh too, if you want to.




No comments:

I Shouldn't Be Laughing...

  Poor guy...