Wednesday, July 14, 2021

HOT

 It's back to heat again...and the little fan that normally sits in our bedroom is broken. We took our friends to the airport -- and promptly borrowed their fan, instead. (Yes, they're good friends.)

It is blowing like crazy. I try not to think about tornados. My grandma was in a terrible one that literally turned the house upside-down... with her in it. She taught my mom to fear high winds, and The Mama has done her best to imprint that on me, as well. With all the wind roaring around and shaking the trailer...well, I try not to think about it. 




Ewww... at least temperatures around here aren't 110, 115, 116 like Vegas. 

I guess.



No comments:

Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff: Getting Up

  ...and getting the Brick out the door, lunch in hand. This early schedule wears on late-night people like me. I can do it -- but really, t...