Saturday, December 3, 2022

An Excellent Gift for Game-Players...More than 50% Off!

 I was fooling around on Amazon, when I noticed --

The basic Ticket to Ride game is now $25.00, with free shipping!



If your family enjoys board games, they'll like this exercise in becoming a Railroad Magnate. We have regular Ticket to Ride sessions with friends. She is the gentlest, kindest person in real life, but turns into a hard-driving Robber Baron, a la Jay Gould in this game. She invariably wins, too. (The Brick comes in a close second.)

Normally Ticket to Ride is $54.00 -- I've never seen it priced this low. It would be an excellent (and reasonably-priced) Christmas gift. 

Take a look. (I can't promise how long it will stay at this price -- because I don't know. )


No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: April Report

 Tired. Just tired. But a week's visit to see family in Washington helped. Now on to finishing up things, so I can start new things. One...