Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Things I Don't Understand: The Yuletide Version

     I've been here before, but there are so many weirdnesses and "awww" moments that pop up during the holidays. Here, for your amusement, are a bunch of Christmas Things I Don't Understand. 

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.



I don't know whether to say "Ahhhh" or "Yipes!"




Business as usual.



What are these guys up to?








Actuallly, this is kind of pretty -- but I'd look like a snowglobe if I wore it.





One of my favorite Christmas movies ever...








Blending, yes... stirring, no.




MUFON's official Christmas card one year.








...and...









No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: April Report

 Tired. Just tired. But a week's visit to see family in Washington helped. Now on to finishing up things, so I can start new things. One...